Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day Survey 2016

Here is what almost 6 year old Quinn knows about her mom....
What is her name? Jessica Sellers
Where does mom work? at school
What does mom like to eat? Rice 
What does mom like to drink? Diet Coke
How old is mom? 26
What do you love about mom? I like when you come home from school, because that makes me happy to see you. 
Favorite color- gold 

Without ANY prompting ask your kids these questions. It's a great way to see what they think. Copy and repost with your answers.

Name: Quinn 

Age:  almost 6 

1. What is something I always say to you? 
I love you 

2. What makes me happy? 
When I do not cry. 

3. What makes me sad? 
When I cry 

4. How do I make you laugh?
When I make funny faces. 

5. What was I like as a child?
Sad, mad, happy, disgust, and fear. 

6. How old am I?
37

7. How tall am I?
10 inches of mud. 

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Cuddle with me. 


9. What do I do when you're not around?
Wash my clothes. 

10. What am I really good at?
Teaching and going to the bathroom. 

11. What am I not very good at? 
Saying stupid. 

12. What do I do for a job?
Teach 

13.What is my favorite food? 
Broccoli and beans and life savers. 

14. What do you enjoy doing with me?
Play games. 



No comments: