Quinn's Favorites:
Favorite Color: Red.
Favorite Food: Chocolate cake.
Favorite Sport: Soccer
When I grow up I want to be: I want to grow up to play soccer.
Favorite Book: I get books from the library. I like to read princess books up in my room.
Favorite Song: Do you want to Build a Snowman?
Best Friend: Mommy. Daddy. Cillian.
Favorite Drink: Orange juice
Favorite Movie: Monsters Inc.
Favorite Toy: My favorite toy for playing is blocks.
What does Dad like to do? He likes to kick goals.
What does Mom like to do? She likes to play with me, because she loves me.
Favorite thing to do with my family: I like to go to the zoo.
Favorite Animal: My favorite animal is a whale.
1 comment:
I always love Quinn surveys! She is so cute and I cannot believe it is 4 years tomorrow! Blink of an eye I tell you!
Post a Comment