Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Quinn- Catch Up

Quinn has been so damn funny lately.  She constantly has us all laughing. 

1.  I am not sad that it's bedtime. Just disappointed. 

2.  Q- I am going to pull down your pants. 
Me- Quinn, that's not appropriate.  
Q- It sure is appropriate. 

3.  Me- Piper!  Stop it!  (She was licking the carpet.)
Q- What is she doing? 
Me- Being annoying. 
Q- I am annoying. 
Me- No you're not. You don't lick the carpet. 
Q- (licks me). I am annoying too. 

4.  Quinn's morning pep talk, "I cried at preschool..... But I am going back for another day! I made myself cry! Ali drops me off and dad picks me up. I will tell him no more crying."

5.  Quinn- Mom! Stop talking! You aren't funny. 
(I stop talking.)
Mom!
Mom!
Mom! 

Me- what?

Quinn- I want you to stop talking!

And now for some photos.

At the U of U gymnastics meet. 

Playing games with her latex gloves on. 


Quinn loves selfies. Me too. 

Snoozing with Dad.  

Celebrating the Chinese New Year. 




More selfies. 


More snoozing. 

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Oh my goodness she's so funny. I love that she told you she could be annoying too! *LICK*