Quinn and I played with shaving cream in the morning. I had wanted it to be more of a writing activity, but she was having too much fun to focus on her letters. Maybe next time.
A bath was necessary next as the shaving cream was in her hair. I could hear her playing with Minnie and talking about going to the zoo. I walked in to see Quinn had created the sign for the zoo and everything.
Then the power went out. Quinn was convinced that Dalan could just fix the lights for us.
I braided Quinn's into a crown for the birthday party she was going to later. It looked so cute.
We ran to the store. Nothing like selfies in the car.
Later, we went to Quinn's friend Lexy's party. Quinn had a blast! Ariel came. And Quinn was hilarious. She kept raising her hand to share stories or answer questions she didn't know the answers to. She was enthusiastic and loud. Then when it was her turn to sit with Ariel. She got really nervous. Ha ha. I love her little nervous stone serious face.
Finally a smile...















1 comment:
I love the teacher schedule too...at least if we must work full time, there are so many days off :). I love the shaving cream activity....must try it with my boys. Adorable hair!
Post a Comment