Friday, January 10, 2014

Favorite Quinn Stories (from this week, anyway)

Ali has been helping out with preschool drop off some morning.  I dropped Quinn off there the other morning.  Ali had just gotten out of the shower, and was wearing sweatpants and a full coverage tank top. 

Quinn-  Ali!  Why are you all nakedy. 
Ali- I am not. 
Quinn- I can see your boobs! 
Ali- No, you can't. I am wearing a tank top. 
Quinn- Oh, yous in yous swimsuit.  

Apparently, we are raising a little Puritan. 

Dalan picked up Quinn from preschool, and she noticed the flag was not out that day. 

Quinn- The flag is missing. 
Dalan- Yep. 
Quinn- Where did it go? 
Dalan- I don't know. 
Quinn- Maybe Mega-Mort took it.  (Her favorite bad guy.) 
Dalan- Maybe. 
Quinn- We should go ask mom if she knows. 

Last night Quinn was sitting on her knees watching videos at my parents' house. Then it was time to eat dinner. 

Quinn- Mom!  My foot it is all itchy and sparkly. 
Me- Huh? Oh, I think your foot feel asleep.
Quinn- It is all itchy and sparkly. 


And tonight... 

Us- Quinn, what do you want to do tomorrow?
Quinn- Go to the zoo. 
Us- It is too cold. 
Quinn-  Maybe Cole could take me... And Mike.  

(Quinn went to work with Cole on Monday, and met his co-worker, Mike. She is semi-convinced he might be Mike from Monsters Inc.). 



3 comments:

Vala said...

I love these! And all your recent post which I have been reading but lamely not commenting on, If Q has a bad guy bday, I think m. m. needs to play a role! Isaac used to describe his foot or hand falling asleep as sparkling, too! Loooove!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

I just caught up on your last several posts and love seeing all the sweet and fun activities you plan for Q. Her stories are adorable and her bad guy obsession just plan hilarious!

Kerry said...

haha! I love the discussion of boobs! She'll fit right in!