Remember that one time....
Quinn started indoor soccer. She is no Mia Hamm, but she is so much better than she was in the spring.
Remember that one time....
My mom, Ali, and I took Quinn to Disney on Ice, and she loved it. She liked it a lot more than the circus. She was basically mesmerized for the whole show. So fun!
Remember that one time....
I took Ali to a sketchy circus, and we paid ten dollars to hold a tiger. And I was in my early 20's, but look 40.
Remember that one time....
Quinn wore purple to celebrate World Prematurity Day.
Remember that one time....
Quinn found a "helmet" under the bathroom sink.
Remember that one time....
We started doing art projects or Quinn's homework every night.
Remember that one time....
We had a little impromptu family photo session.
Remember that one time....
Quinn loved Alice and Hazel so much!
Dalan and Quinn jammed out.
Remember that one time...
Quinn loved blue juice.
Remember that one time....
Quinn got so mad at Dalan and me for singing.
Whew! I think I got them all.





























1 comment:
I love the green tongue! It's VERY green. I also can't believe how thin Dalan has gotten! Holy cow!
Post a Comment