Monday, November 25, 2013

Funnies

1.  Quinn had her biannual eye appointment on Friday.  On their way into the hospital, Quinn was so excited that she was going to get an exam, a shot, and got to go into building 3.  She would not let Dalan convince her otherwise about the shot. She was just sure she was going to get one. 

When they made it up to the receptionist, Quinn said, "I'm Quinn Sellers and this is my dad."  

Then the first guy came to test her vision, she reintroduced herself and Dalan again. She also asked for a shot. They were testing her vision using pictures, like a house or a dog inside of an octagon. However, Quinn would only tell them each new picture was an octagon. They had to find a different set to test her. 

When the doctor came in to do the next part of the exam, Quinn asked for a shot again. The doctor ASSURED her there would be no shots this visit. Quinn, to the doctor's surprise, was very disappointed. 

Quinn's eyes were fine by the way, and we will return in May for her next check up. 

2.  This morning, I pulled up to Dalan's mom's house. 

Quinn was so excited to see Alice. 

"I say I don't think she is here yet. You are the first."

Quinn says, "I am not Sofia."

(Sofia The First, from Disney Junior.) 


No comments: