Quinn is a hilarious little person these days. She still refuses to talk in the car for the most part.... Weird.
Here are some funny things I had put on Facebook, and I am too lazy to type again.
And some other funnies...
Quinn tripped twice trying to turn off her light. When she started to calm down she said she was ok because she was strong.
I asked Quinn to not put her hands down my shirt. She told me it was ok because Sully touches Baby Boo. (Ullll.....).
I told Quinn to call Dalan a dork. She called him a big jerk instead. (I think she just said dork like jerk).
Just now-
Me- Quinn, do you need to sit on the potty.
Q- I can watch Monsters.
Me- if you pee in the potty.
Q- maybe (with her finger on her chin to show she is thinking).



1 comment:
hehe, she is a hoot. I will miss it when they are older and not as funny (on accident.)
Post a Comment