Here is a quick run down of all the highlights-
We had a rehearsal dinner the night before in the valley. The food was great, and the company was better.
Then the bridesmaids and Ali headed up to the resort for the wedding eve. We had a gorgeous room, although I slept on the side that was hot. I was the first one to bed and the first one up. That never happens.
Then it was time for hair. My mom, McKay, and Quinn arrived. Ali and McKay snapped some photos.
Next was the rehearsal. It went really well, especially considering we needed to practice getting 7 children down the aisle.
Then it was time for more photos. Most of the kids were quite cooperative during this time. Mine wasn't one of them.
Then it was go time. The ceremony was beautiful and the bride was radiant. I think 5 of the 7 kids made it down the aisle. Mine was one of them... With a little help.
The reception was a blast. There were a few little mishaps, including McKay's poor grandma getting hurt during dinner, but the dancing was so much fun. Quinn and I danced almost every song. And the s'more bar (as well as the actual bar) was a huge hit.
And a crew of people decorated McKay's truck. Ha ha. Sucker!
I can't wait to see the professional photos. I know he took over 2,500 photos!
And I know Ali and McKay will have a wonderful life together- full of wacky adventures and happy memories. Love you guys!!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment