Friday, February 15, 2013

Q & A

About a month ago, VaRonica and I had the Quinn and Alice's pictures taken together by Lazy Day Photography at the new West Jordan Library as a surprise for LaDene's birthday.  Dalan and VaRonica also posed for some of the photos, so LaDene could have pictures of her babies with their babies.  Quinn, of course, was less than cooperative.  Cliff (the photographer) was so patient, as always.  And Alice was an adorable little ham.  I think the photos turned out so well.  I am so excited to have captured these two girls together at their current ages.  Quinn loves Alice so much!  And Alice feels the same way about Quinn.  I truly hope they stay the best of friends for years to come.















1 comment:

Border Collie Lipstick said...

These turned out fabulous! And I love that it was at a library :)