Ali and I had to go over two weeks between weigh ins, because Weight Watchers closed for a week over the holidays, and then our schedules didn't match up until today. I was really worried. Really worried. I did well the first week, but the second week- not so much. I blame it on the lack of accountability of having to weigh in, the holiday treats, and being home for over a week. I always have a harder time when my schedule is less structured. I am a total boredom snacker. Oh, and I never weigh myself at home. We don't even own a scale. It would just give me something to obsess about, and not in a good way.
Anyway, the stats....
Weight Loss: -1.2 pounds (in my mind this is basically maintaining, because my weight loss should have been between 2 and 4 pounds. But it is better than the 5 pound weight gain I was imagining.)
Total Weight Loss: 23.4 pounds (I hope to surpass the 25 pound mark next week).
Successes: managing to lose a little weight despite all the things I had stacked against myself.
Goals: I joined some online wellness/weight loss group with a preemie mom friend with cash prizes for the biggest losers. I want to win. I need vacation money. :-). So, this week I might even have to exercise. Maybe the hope of Disneyland money will get my ass moving.
4 comments:
You can do this! We can do this! I wasn't motivated last challenge. I wanted to eat the holiday goodies. This time...I'm all about winning.
You are rockin' it! Good luck on the challenge! Move that body! :) You know, we also have some district competition coming up...you could kill two birds with one stone, and I just might join you!
Jessi! That is amazing. I have NEVER been able to find the motivation to lose weight - until I did a similar challenge in October for 8 weeks and lost 15 pounds. Good luck!!!
That is not maintaining silly .. that's losing weight!!
It strikes me as odd that WW would be closed during a holiday week, seems that's when people need the accountability the most.
Great job!! 23.4 lbs is truly awesome!
Post a Comment