Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sicky McSickerson

Quinn is sick. She came down with a fever and cold. Boo to that, the fever has lingered, but apparently is doing its job, because she seems to be on the mend. She even slept through the night in her own bed last night, after two horrible nights of restlessness.

This is the first year we haven't done house arrest during cold and flu season, and I feel lucky we have kept her so healthy for so long, especially since it seems like everyone is sick this year. Fingers crossed that this is our only illness, and that cold and flu season wraps up really soon.









2 comments:

Kerry said...

Maybe I'm weird but pictures of sick kids sleeping are some of the sweetest to me!

Here's to getting well soon!

Vala said...

I hope she's back to 100%! This winter is seriously the worst for illnesses and air and temps - I hate winter!!! But I do love the pics of Quinn. The first one you can totally tell she is sick (not in a she looks bad kind of way,) but it's a very sweet face.