Saturday, January 19, 2013

Two and a half

Two and a half has to be one of the most fun ages and one of the most difficult. I decided that the "Terrible Twos" start around 2.5 and last until 3.5.

Most of the time, Quinn is charming, funny, and bright. Sometimes, she cries, tantrums, and yells. It is funny- Quinn's greatest characteristics- her strong-will, high energy, and curiosity are often what wear me out the most. However, I want her to keep her feisty spirit, so I have to walk the fine line between making her into a good citizen, but also one that is going to take on the world and kick ass.

Anyway, here are some fun and adorable. pictures of my 2.5 year old.



























2 comments:

Kerry said...

Awe .. I love the finger painting.

She's so dang cute!

Vala said...

Great pictures! I especially love picture smile. So adorable. I think for Isaac the terrible two have lasted 2 years with no end in sight. haha. No, they have fluctuated between very little, to mucho! I get the exhaustion part :)