Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Daddy Daughter

Quinn and Dalan have always had a very special relationship. I am sure it is even medically documented, because Quinn would breathe better if Dalan was in the room or holding her from the time she was born. She is 100% a daddy's girl. And I am 100% cool with that. I love how much they love each other, and I certainly don't mind when it gets me out of bath or bed time every once in a while. (Although, I love doing all those routine things with Quinn, like most people, I welcome a break from time to time.)

Dalan is the most patient parent ever, and loves Quinn to pieces. And I am very suspicious that Quinn often wakes up in the middle of the night just as an excuse to have extra daddy time.

They make an awesome duo, and I am so lucky to have them both!!!!















4 comments:

VaRonica said...

I LOVE daddy's girls!!! I think men with their little girls are the most precious things to behold. Dalan is a great and patient person he amazes me constantly!

Kerry said...

I love this post. You've got some great pictures in there too. Really capture their special relationship.

Vala said...

Soooo cute. I especially like the black and white. So adorable that Q has loved her dad so much from the beginning.

Border Collie Lipstick said...

Your family and fun photos always make me smile.