Thursday, August 16, 2012

Project

I bought an old window frame this week from an online yard sale site. I was so excited to find it. My neighbor across the street (she has since moved) used her grandma's old window as a picture frame with photos of her kids. It was darling.

So, I bought the window, spent an afternoon trying to figure out what photos I wanted it, and sent them off to Costco to be developed. Dalan attached the picture wire and hardware so it could be hung, and I scotch taped in the photos. I want the option to switch out photos as Quinn gets older since it is huge, and takes up a lot of wall space. Quinn is only two after all, there are lots more photos to come.

I am very pleased with how it turned out. And a big thanks to Dalan for humoring me and helping with my projects. We are a kick ass team, I tell you.

Oh, after hanging it and taking these pictures, I realized I had put the second picture in sideways. It has since been fixed.


5 comments:

Hilary said...

I love this! It turned out incredible!

Howard Family said...

that really is so stinking cute. what a great idea. the wall on my stairs is all picutes I could get so many more up with something like that. I love it .

Border Collie Lipstick said...

You and Dalan rock! It is adorable :)

Vala said...

What a great find! And a great way to put it to use! I think it turned out great! The pictures seem to fit really well! I guess I need to keep my out for a vintage window frame now :)

VaRonica said...

it turned out amazing, as most things you do turn out!!! Dalan... good job just doing it without too much complaining :)