Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Captions!

It is rare that Quinn sleeps in her car seat, but after wearing her out on Sunday at the Planetarium, she was asleep basically by the time we left the parking garage.  
Here is Quinn telling me she will be "two" in May.  See her month forming the "oo" sound, and her two fingers together to indicate the number two.  Adorable! 
Crazy monkey finished her chocolate chip pumpkin muffin.  She has talked non-stop about cupcakes since Isaac's party.  So, I made her some night, with a healthy-ish twist. 
Quinn is licking the cupcakes in her book.  She is saying, "cupcake, yum."  The girl is obsessed.  

I gave Quinn her first blow out tonight.  It looked so cute.  She is investigated where the "wind" came from that I used to dry her hair.
Just hanging out on Mars.  Quinn loved the Planetarium.  She was literally bouncing off the walls. 
Dancing with dada.  One of my favorite memories will be from lat Saturday- Dalan playing with Quinn while she was in the tub, and then dancing around the living room with her to Show Tune Saturday Night.  Life doesn't get much better. 
Quinn looks very weary of what she is seeing on the moon.
Quinn and Alice in an adorable hat going on walks.  Quinn is about 6 weeks (adjusted) here, and Alice is about 3 weeks.  We make cute babies! 
Isn't she gorgeous? 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

To answer your question, YES .. yes she is gorgeous.

Jen said...

So, so, so cute!!! Love the blow out!

Vala said...

Yes she is! We were at the Planetarium on Sunday too! I guess we missed each other. She is so silly with the cupcakes - I love it. Cute series of pictures :)