Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend-Ali and McKay

On Saturday afternoon, we found out why Ali and McKay ditched out on the egg dyeing fun- because they were busy getting engaged! Hip hip hooray! McKay whisked Ali on a surprise getaway to Park City, and popped the big question! We are so happy for them! It is totally the best news ever! I love an engagement and I love a wedding! And, of course I love them!!!!

Then, that evening Ali and McKay were kind enough to take Quinn to the monthly family/Easter celebration at his parents' house. Quinn got to run around with other little kids, and they even hid eggs for her. She was the purple eggs! My favorite story of the night was when Adri, the oldest niece, came up and told Ali that Quinn was downstairs licking the dog bed. Ha! That's our crazy girl! Thanks so much for including her, and letting us go to dinner Quinn-free!

We are so lucky to have McKay and his family officially joining our family, however, honestly it has felt as of they have already been for quite some time. I just love McKay so much, and I am so excited about this engagement!!!!!

4 comments:

Ali said...

Awe thanks! I Can't wait for you to help me plan! Love you!

Hilary said...

SO exciting! When's the wedding?

Vala said...

I think that's a pretty valid excuse for ditching out on egg dying :) I am super psyched for them!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

I am so excited for Ali!I am sure that there will be plenty of fun festivities to come, especially since she has such a creative, fun-loving sis :)