The Salt Lake Valley finally got some snow. Can't say I am happy about it, but it was bound to happen sometime, right? We put Quinn in her snowsuit, hooked Piper up to her leash, and headed out for some fun in the snow.
Quinn kept saying, "snow, snow.". And loved to follow Piper around, and she even left her hat on the whole time. She was not a fan of falling in the snow, and not being able to get back up in her snowsuit very easily.









4 comments:
I cannot believe she's old enough to be running around in a snow suit! :-)
I love her face in the snow angel shot!
Love that she is enjoying it! Love that picture of her and Piper taking a walk in the snow. Isaac takes after his ma and doesn't want anything to do with going outside in the snow. It's kind of a bummer, but at least it means I don't have to be cold :)
So cute! I can't wait til Bailey can run around in the snow. Quinn looks so cute in her hat!
Post a Comment