Today is my last day of winter break. Sad. We are going to spend it playing and hanging out as a family.
I just found out that there is a blogger app. So, I am posting this from my phone. When Quinn was in the hospital, I figured out a way to message in a post, but it limited my words and no pictures could be included. I think with the app I can post proper posts from my phone! Awesome!
Here are a couple new photos of Quinn from the weekend. I have no idea where they will post or in what order. They include helping dad fix the washer, New Year's Eve dress, watching Elmo while holding Cookie, funny self portraits, Go Utes, and reading books while sucking on a doll bottle!






3 comments:
I love the picture of her "helping" Dalan. So silly. I hope you guys enjoyed your last day hanging out! Isaac and went to the bouncy place to celebrate our last day together, and I think that 100 other families had the same idea (yikes!)
Quinn is such a vibrant, big personality in such a cute little girl. Hope you enjoyed your last day before heading back to work!
She is such a cutie! I love her red dress.
Post a Comment