Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Games (and other new things)

Game 1: Peak-a-boo

Quinn, like most babies, has loved peak-a-boo since she was a little baby. She loves being surprised. Yesterday, she totally started playing peak-a-boo with a towel. She had a blast and was so proud of herself.








Game 2: Rolling Over

Quinn may be part dog. (Romulus, anyone?) Her other new favorite game is crawling toward a person, or Piper, and then throwing herself down, and rolling into a belly up position in hopes of being tickled or licked. If you don't play with her, she rolls again until you interact with her. It is hysterical. She is so goofy.



In other Quinn news....

1. She is getting three more teeth on top. She is often miserable and uncomfortable. Thank goodness for tylenol. It is pretty amazing in helping my grumpster become a wild and happy baby again.

2. I braided her hair yesterday for the first time. Too cute!


3. She is an expert at "throwing it in the oven" during pat-a-cake now. She will also throw her arms in the air, if you say, "so big." Here she is standing all by herself, showing me she is SO BIG.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

So cute!
We throw Isaac's shirt/pajamas/whatever over his head whenever we're changing his clothes and diaper and he giggles maniacally, then tosses it off his face and laughs loudly. It's adorable :-)

VaRonica said...

lots of things about this post...
1. I love the 3rd pict of Quinn playing Peek a Boo, she looks like she was scared of what she found!

2. I am not sure that Quinn would roll over on her belly if she knew that it was a submissive thing for dogs, she is definitely not a submissive child. I love that she is wanting the tickles though, she is awesome!!!

3. ADORABLE braid, she is getting so big, which leads to

4. in the last picture I love that her legs are as far stretched out as her arms showing how big she is!!!

Overall, I just love her and your guys!

Holli said...

She is getting so big! or at least it looks like she is :) She always looks big, and then you say what clothing size she is in, and my perspective changes...ha ha ha. I love her feisty adorable personality. Teething is horrible, sorry for you both!

Vala said...

She is just so enthusiastic! She looks so proud of herself too, with the games :) I am glad to see that she and Piper are finding something to bond over (puffs...delicious puffs.)