Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Litttle Slugger

Quinn loves her toys. She is increasingly "getting" how to play with things, as well as, developing her motor skills. It is amazing all the things babies can learn in a short amount of time. She understands cause and effect, and how she can use her body to control things. Amazing, I tell you!

She got a sports set from my parents for Easter. It has a mini-basketball hoop, football, and a ball and a bat. Quinn played some baseball the other day. She was pretty darn good at it too. T-ball here we come. Although, she was a little like Bam-Bam as she went around the house carrying a bat. Ha!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Love me a tomgirl!

VaRonica said...

She is so smart and shows me new tricks all the time, I am constantly amazed at all the things she can do! I am sure with you two as parents she will love all sports and be great at them.