Sunday, June 26, 2011

B.U.S.Y.

We had the busiest weekend (Friday through Sunday)we have had in at least 14 months. It was so much fun, but a lot for us considering just two months ago we were still on "house arrest."

We....

*went to the zoo.
(Thanks Megan, Brody, Andee, and Ali! )

*went to a BBQ.
(Thanks Shelly and Hoyt!)

*(Quinn and I) went to a bridal shower.
(Congrats Marie and Josh. Thanks Sierra for hosting!)

*went to the Bees game.
(Although semi-disappointing, thanks Julia, Sierra, Scott, Odessa, Kate, and Marie for seeing Whiplash with us!)

*(I ) went to my 10 year Westminster Reunion.
(10 years! Good thing none of us have aged a day, and can still party like it is 2001!)

* (Quinn and I) went to a baby shower.
(Congrats to Susan and Mikey. Thanks Julia for hosting!)

*visited with relatives.
(It was great seeing Nana, and Aunt Linda and Uncle Dave....And my mama too!)


Whew! It all wore me out! And Quinn has most def. decided that sleeping in her crib is so last season. So, I hardly slept at all. So, I am off to bed to read and hopefully get some sleep, before the little monster decides she is so over her crib!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

I had really hoped that you'd get a better sleeper than I did -- I'm sorry, and I empathize :-)

Vala said...

Making up for all that house arrest inside time, I see! Sounds like you did a lot of fun stuff :) Sorry about the sleep. I too empathize the sleep situation. When Isaac was about Quinn's age (adjusted) I think we were so desperate we ended up having him sleep in our bed for like 2 months straight so that I wouldn't have to go to work comatose.