Quinn and Piper continue to be the best of friends. Piper does a lot of licking of Quinn's face. Quinn does a lot of pulling, and patting. This photo of Quinn rubbing Piper's belly is just too cute for words!
A lot more fun and exciting things have been happening while I have been on spring break, so more posts to come!
3 comments:
So cute! Love the Piper & Quinn pic!
Way to use your booty Quinn :-) Annie was like that, once she figured out she could stand, she was up on everything, ALL the time.
I trip out on pictures of her standing up. She just looks so tiny to be doing that! Can't wait to hear more about your outside adventures this week.
She is still amazing. She does look too small to be standing, but she has always been a strong baby. I love the pic of her with piper too, so cute!
Post a Comment