Hilltop Methodist Church has a consignment sale on baby clothes and equipment twice a year. Last year, my mom, Ali, and I went right after I found out that Quinn was a she. We got lots of clothes, and even found a bouncy/vibrating seat for $3. However, I only bought one newborn sized item. At that point, I was SURE I would have a ten pound baby. (And I eventually did...she was just 7 months old by the time that happened...ha!) In the fall, Ali and my mom went for me, and got a ton more cute and super nice clothes for a bargain. We are going again this Friday afternoon/evening to get Quinn's summer clothes. When the items are only costing a dollar or two, I won't feel so bad buying things in a possibly too big of size. Plus, tubie is doing it's job, and it looks very likely she'll be wearing 6-9 months this summer.
Here are some of things bought there.
The chair...

Some jammies....

You get the idea! Plus, I just realized I can't really remember what clothes came from where. They are really that nice. I don't know which clothes were brand new, and which ones were slightly used.
Please come join us if you are interested! Email me for the time, and address.
2 comments:
I hope you find some good stuff! I always love me a good bargain. Thanks for the heads up on the Carter's sale by the way. I went over and picked up some good summer clothes for my bigger boys. Ironically I got NOTHING for Oliver. Not because there weren't cute things but I think I already have a lot from all that shopping I did when I was pregnant!
Hey....call me...I want in :) I can go whenever. Ali has my number :)
Thanks, Kellie
Post a Comment