Quinn loves to look at them. They drive Piper nuts. This morning they decided to pay us a visit in the backyard. Quinn was a big girl, and stood up to the sliding glass door all by her self, while Piper did the same. They hung out for quite awhile, and came up very close, despite Piper's warning barks.
*And, yes those are Valentine's decorations still up on my window. Quinn loves them. It is one her favorite activities to go look at them, touch them, lick them, etc.
3 comments:
Oh, she's SO big! I LOVE the image of her standing up, plastered to the back door :-)
Um, heard she is crawling...what the? Once Ross gets word of this...he had better start catching up. I did update my blog...thought you would be proud to know :) It was good to see you on Friday!!!
That is such a cute picture of her and piper both looking out the back. She never ceases to amaze me! I saw the video of her crawling :) watch out mom, she seems like she is as adventurous as mine...ha ha ha
Post a Comment