She fearlessly pulls herself up on anything now. She crashes and she burns. She topples toys down. She crawls into spaces where she shouldn't go. She even tried to escape from her crib this morning, I caught her trying to shimming up the rails using the corners.
I love that she is mobile, and wants to play with some many things, but she now requires a lot more supervision. We constantly have to encourage her to be independent, yet safe. I am pretty sure that is exactly what we'll have to do when she is a teenager too. I was exhausted by the time she fell asleep tonight.

She also loves to play with the rug. That isn't dangerous. Just cute.
3 comments:
So cute! I can't imagine how little she still is to be doing all this stuff!
Does she know she's not actually 11 months old? I mean, she's making all the other preemies look bad. But seriously, you are in a whole new baby stage, and it just gets crazier from here. By the way, a baby book my kids have all loved at this age is Baby Boo by Amazing Baby (Emma Dodd). You should get it from the library.
She's crazy! You're in for it now!
Post a Comment