Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hold onto your seats, but I am going to go dairy free so I can nurse Quinn again! More details to come.... Eventually

3 comments:

Vala said...

You are! WOWSER! Full on, all milk proteins, huh? Here's to label reading! :) You are very dedicated - what a lucky babe you have.

Jen said...

Good luck with D/F! The irony of being from the Dairy State is I developed lactose intolerance about 15 years ago. I now eat rice milk on my cereal (the cheapest is Whole Foods 360 brand - about half the price of Rice Dream). Galaxy Foods rice cheese looks & tastes (almost) like American singles - good on a sandwich or in an omelet. The only ice cream substitute that I think tastes good (and doesn't have a gazillion grams of fat from coconut milk) are So Delicious ice cream sandwiches made with soy milk - sometimes I even find them at Target.

~Tana~ said...

I have been bad at blogging lately. I do it mostly from my laptop so I am way way behind. But I got caught up on yours. Your Quinn is too precious! I am sending you eating vibes!!!