Last Sunday during Quinn's bath we had the opportunity to see and snap some pictures of her beautiful face sans any tubing. She had already pulled out her feeding tube, and the nurse took out her cannula and held her little oxygen mask over her nose in between pictures and awwwing and ohhhing by Dalan and me. Quinn still loves her bath, and you can see how relaxed and happy she is in all the pics! Isn't she pretty?
I love her and her little tongue shot!!! She s so beautiful and I am glad that you could get some picts minus the tubes, but I am really hoping that Quinn will stop pulling those tubes out, she must think she is ready to come home!
5 comments:
I love her and her little tongue shot!!! She s so beautiful and I am glad that you could get some picts minus the tubes, but I am really hoping that Quinn will stop pulling those tubes out, she must think she is ready to come home!
So beautiful! I love the one where she's just all chill with her eyes closed.
I'm glad that she has the tubes to help her, but it's great to see her beautiful little face without them! What a gorgeous girl!!!
What silly little faces she is pulling already! I love seeing her face free and clear of the tubes! She is ADORABLE!!!!
I lover her face too! It has been hard to get a true picture of how cute she is until these! I too love the tongue shot. She is adorable!!!
Post a Comment