Saturday, April 17, 2010

Be careful what you complain about....

Without going into much detail, Thursday into Friday night was much worse, MUCH, MUCH WORSE for our household. Let's just say there was more puking and other bodily functions happening throughout the night, and this time it was not just Piper, although she did her fair share too. I barely got any sleep, and when I did finally fall asleep I managed to turn off my alarm, and sleep in. So, the morning was spent rushing to make it to work before the bell rang. URGH! It was terrible.

People have asked if Piper caught pregnancy from me. That would be creepy and miraculous, but no, I think some bad milk caused this most recent incident. Not that I give Piper milk, but she is resourceful, and licked a bowl of cereal milk clean while I was on the phone. She is so well behaved.

The good news is we made it through last night incident-free. I feel refreshed and ready to go!

2 comments:

Ali said...

You forgot the fish incident

Hilary said...

Poor Jessi! (And Piper!) I'm glad you're feeling better!