I totally lay diagonally across the bed . . . drives Greg nuts :-) When we first got married (oddly, after years and years in my very own queen size bed I had all to myself) I always slept right on the edge of the bed, usually with one leg dangling off. Greg loved it, 'cause he took his half out of the middle, and I only needed like this sliver of the bed. But, poor guy, I now practically touch my feet to his corner of the bed, and he just has to deal with my feet being under or over his legs!
1 comment:
I totally lay diagonally across the bed . . . drives Greg nuts :-)
When we first got married (oddly, after years and years in my very own queen size bed I had all to myself) I always slept right on the edge of the bed, usually with one leg dangling off. Greg loved it, 'cause he took his half out of the middle, and I only needed like this sliver of the bed. But, poor guy, I now practically touch my feet to his corner of the bed, and he just has to deal with my feet being under or over his legs!
Post a Comment