*Again, I am receiving no financial compensation for advertising the Roxy or Nine West brands, but if they would like to throw some money or schwag my way, I would happily accept.
Monday, October 19, 2009
I am on a roll!
Dalan and I went shopping at the outlet mall in Park City as part of our anniversary weekend extravaganza (more details on that to come), and found wonderful deals. It was one of those fun, but expensive shopping trips when every store you walk in to, you find things that you have to buy. We went into the Nine West* store, and they had a lot of their shoes on clearance, plus they were buy one get one free. So, I got two more new pair of shoes. That puts me up to four in the last few weeks. LOVE IT! While these are not slippers/shoes, they are slip on shoes. Still flat, and totally comfortable, but just not as casual as the Roxy* ones.
*Again, I am receiving no financial compensation for advertising the Roxy or Nine West brands, but if they would like to throw some money or schwag my way, I would happily accept.
*Again, I am receiving no financial compensation for advertising the Roxy or Nine West brands, but if they would like to throw some money or schwag my way, I would happily accept.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I should start advertising for steve madden and see if they will send some stuff my way. Love the shoes.
Post a Comment