


And here are some picture of us living in the middle of a construction site.....

Finally, here is the (almost) finished product. You can see the floors really well, and the new paint alright. We still have not put up all our directions, and there were still some tools out and back, but you get the idea.


6 comments:
wow! It looks fabulous! I love the colors. The floors are beautiful! I guess disasters that you don't have to pay for end up A-OKAY!
I love the color of your new floor!!! :)
LOVE IT! We are adding hard woods to our living area too. Lots of illness has put us to a hault, but I can't wait till they are done like yours....very jealous!
I LOVE the new floors, they look beautiful. I'm so envious. We need to do the same (yet another big project!!)
I love the new floors and colors . . . I can't wait to come see it!
Now we just have to save up enough money to tackle the upstairs!
Post a Comment