Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sisters!

Ali came over to hang out the other night, and we got a little silly. At one point we put on some new lipstick that I had bought. It was a little dark for our pale complexions, and it made us giggle. Next, Ali decided to do our hair like "cheerleaders"...she learned how to do it on MTV's Made. Then, we decided to take some pictures, and the wackiness ensued. Yes, we act like we are 12 years old when we get together, but we always have good times. We were laughing so hard, I got a belly ache, and may have pee'd my pants a little. Plus, it proved even further that I have no ability to make a sexy/sultry/model face.

This one turned out a little artistic. We were trying to take a picture of ourselves in the mirror, but instead only got part of the mirror, and all of Scarlet.

Next, we tried the self portrait and smiling while still in the bathroom. The lighting was off, and the smile did not do full justice to the lipstick.

Then, Ali suggested we look sexy....the lipstick looks dark, but I do not look so sexy.

We then tried it again....but I just feel more comfortable smiling than doing the whole puckered lips things.

Then, Ali insisted we look sultry. This is the WORST picture EVER. I look a lot of things, but sultry is not one of them at ALL. Ali looks mean, however, I look just plain hideous.

We tried one more lips picture. This one is maybe a little cuter...maybe?

Finally, one with our big smiles and super dark lips. This one is fun!

7 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I love those times when you laugh so hard that you can't stop!! Got to love when you can be so silly. Good times! Thanks for sharing!!

Vala said...

I love this series of photos. You guys are like, so cheerleader! Good job Ali! That shade of lipstick kind of matches those red, velvety balls. (I am not going to get tired of saying velvet balls for a while, by the way.)

Greg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

Love those pictures!

Ali said...

The fact I peed my pants all over again. Never again do we try to look sultry.

Ali said...

Also I love the new background

Dr. aafb said...

Sisters are the best! Only with your sister can you act like a 12 year old and pee your pants. I love you guys!