Last night, some friends and family came over to celebrate my 30th birthday. Dalan and I had planned a big barbecue, with lots of outdoor activities. However, mother nature had other plans, and it ended up dumping buckets of rain all day long. So, we moved the party inside. Dalan barbecued on the porch, and everyone ate and visited indoors. After dinner, the sun made a rare appearance and we were able to break the pinata that Erin brought for my birthday. It was a monster pinata, and full of fun candies! As the night went on we continued to visit, and the we ate the red velvet chocolate dipped cake balls Ali made me for my birthday. They were so delicious. I pretty much want to eat them everyday now. I had such a wonderful birthday party. I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I truly have the best family, friends, and husband. I am a very lucky lady!








1 comment:
Looks like fun! Sorry we couldn't make it . . . we'd planned on it all day, but then when we were coming back up from Utah County in the middle of a horrible storm I was only going 20mph through a river (that had once been I-15), around the point of the mountain, with almost no visibility, and the girls were screaming 'cause of the noise of the storm, and by the time we FINALLY got home, we were just DONE. And home for the night. So, I'm sorry we missed it! It was just one of those days!
Post a Comment