Aubrey's husband, mother, and sister devised a plan to totally surprise her for her birthday. Her sister flew out last Tuesday, and acted as her birthday surprise. She watched Drake, Aubrey and Sam's son, so they could have a night out together. Aubrey's mom and I flew out on Thursday, which was her actual birthday, and surprised her at the restaurant for her birthday dinner.
We had a fun weekend that included pedicures, movies, good food, good conversation, lots of driving, and baby time. We also went to the Harmony Festival in Santa Rosa to see Cake. Aubrey and I had seen cake together about nine years ago, so it was a blast to see them again. The Harmony Festival was a total hippie fest. Lots of organic and vegan food, and lots of very high and very natural looking people. My favorite quote from the Harmony Festival is, "Say yes to smiles, and say yes to deep breathing." Words to live by I tell you!
I hope Aubrey had a fun and memorable 30th birthday. I took limited pictures, because the battery in my camera was dying, however, her mom took some more, so when I get those I will post a part two...or something. Here are my pictures:



1 comment:
It was the PERFECT 30th Birthday! I loved having you here and am so glad we are friends!
Post a Comment