
Now, it is time for our real honeymoon/summer vacation. We wanted to wait until summer, so we would not be so rushed, and so we would have time to recover from the wedding chaos. We also wanted to go some where that we were unlikely to return to anytime soon, especially after we have some babies.
After much debate, we decided on.....
Montreal, Canada.
It is a part of the world that neither of us have ever been before, and we are super excited. We are looking forward to romance, leisure, exploration, and adventure.
4 comments:
I'll ask Greg's Dad if he has any suggestions . . . he loves Canada, served a mission kinda around that area, and has been back to visit . . . but I'm not sure his suggestions will be cool or not, I know last time they went back they visited a bunch of churches and people he knew :-)
You should play hockey... and ride a moose.
That's so exciting! I am jealous, I wish I was taking a fun vacation this summer. I've never been to that area but I look forward to hearing all about it!
Don't try to buy Oxycontin from the pharmacy. No matter what you've heard, it is not over the counter!
Post a Comment