First of all, as you all know, we booked our hotel and flight for our honeymoon yesterday. I did this using the computer and a credit card, therefore taking my wallet out of my purse and having it near me on the couch with the computer. After I finished up all my reservations, I ran to the grocery store. We had not been shopping for some time, so I had a cart full of items. I get in line and go to pull my wallet out. No wallet. I call Ali since she has our spare key. No answer. I call my mama, and she kindly volunteers to meet me at the store and pay for my groceries. Nothing quite like being nearly 30 years old (15 days and counting) and waiting at the grocery store for your mom to come pay your bill. Awesome!
Second of all, I was driving to work this morning on the freeway when I moved my left foot. It some how bumped up against the lever for the trunk, and popped the trunk open. Wow! Who knew that was even possible. So I had to pull over, and take care of the business of closing my very open trunk on the freeway in the middle of morning traffic. Awesome!
Finally, came home tonight after going to an awards ceremony for my students and visiting with the in-laws to find that garbage mouth had struck again. Piper used her super dog powers to knock over the entire garbage can and spread trash from the kitchen to her bed in the living room. Awesome!



5 comments:
Gotta love days like these . . .
Piper Jean is very naughty! Put a rock at the bottom of the garbage can
Days like that make you appreciate the ones that are smooth sailing!
Oh Piper Jean. Have you looked for one of those tall metal trash cans with the pop up lid yet?
The metal ones were so pricey.....like one hundred dollars plus....so we bought a plastic one, that opens from the top with a foot petal. That is when she started to knock the whole thing over.
Post a Comment