A date has been finally set for the removal of the thorn, er, I mean internal organ that is causing me immense amounts of pain, in my side. On June 22, 2009 I will be saying good bye to my gall bladder. We had a good run.....it will be 30 years and five days together when the sucker makes its appearance on the outside of my body. However, the last six weeks or so have been pretty rocky (get it, rocky, because I have gall stones. hahahaha), so it best that we go our separate ways. I will be going home to recover, while the gall bladder will be put into some sort of hazardous/medical waste disposal, unless of course, they let me keep it. Then it will be heading to Portland, Oregon since Jan Harrison (best man at our wedding) has requested to possess it post removal. Also, Ali has already called the stones, so sorry people, all of my innards have already been spoken for this time. If you are interested next time, let me know a little sooner.
Also, as you can see in my title, I am practicing my French for our trip to Montreal Canada. It is going ok. As with Spanish, I think I will be far better at reading it, than actually ever speaking it.
au revoir
3 comments:
Confirmed for Montreal?
Nghia! It is like you don't even know me! Read down like three or four posts and you will find your answer!
We will be twins! Do you think they will do a two for one? I have to get mine removed too.
Post a Comment