Thursday, October 30, 2008

When Annie calls

Today, my phone died while I was at work, so when I got home and charged it I had a voice mail from an unknown caller. I think it was from my friend Hilary's two year old daughter Annie. It was a bad connection, but I am pretty sure we made out the words Piper, and bye. Annie is the most adorable kid you will ever meet. Here is a picture of her at our wedding.

She totally danced for the entire time she was there! She is a doll!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Yeah, she wanted to call Piper. :-) She was asking when we could come visit Piper. Plus, she started her message of, "Hi Jessi, it's me Annie," before the beep. Having the hardest time explaining that 'wait for the beep' thing to the kid.
And yeah, she is about the cutest two year old ever, but I'm biased. :-)
For video evidence of her cuteness (and her the incomprehensible nature of her two year old speak):
http://hilarysrandomthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/10/video-evidence.html

Jessi said...

Well, it made our day! Let's get together next week sometime!