
Here is Piper in her dragon/dinosaur costume from Halloween last year. I put down an orange blanket in order to do one of my dog photo shoots. This probably the best of the bunch. I could never be a professional animal photographer, which is why I am so willing to pay the big bucks to get Piper's picture with Santa each year. Well that, and the fact, that the money goes to help homeless animals. We bought Piper a new sweater last night for her picture. In fact, the Santa pictures are coming up soon. If you are interested in getting your pet's pictures with Santa, here is the link http://utahhumane.org/Home/tabid/379/mid/761/newsid761/333/POSE-THOSE-PAWS-WITH-SANTA-CLAUS/Default.aspx
I have done it every year that I have owned Piper and been very satisfied.
3 comments:
have you made you appt.? We should do it together again well not together but the same time!
I was thinking we should do it on the 9th...that is a Sunday. Can you call on Monday and get us an appointment?
Yes sir I will and can
Post a Comment