This week was Dr. Seuss week at school. Quinn had a blast doing all the fun and silly things each day. Monday was crazy hair, Tuesday was silly hats, Wednesday was backwards day, and Thursday was mismatched socks. She wanted her hair like Marge Simpson for Monday. It was fabulous.
I had one of those weeks in which I realized my baby is growing up and that Quinn is a full blown kid now. She obviously hasn't been a baby or a toddler for a while now, but she was definitely a preschooler, but she is quickly leaving that stage, and just moving into being a kid. An elementary aged kid who loves potty humor, is easy to get along with, and independent. It's amazing how time has just flown by.
We also ended our week with a fever and sore throat. Boo! We had to head over to instacare today, and she has strep throat. Poor baby, I mean, kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment