Quinn started four year old preschool last week. She will attend the same preschool as last year, just four days a week instead of two. She was so excited to start school, and see some of her friends from last year, and her teachers. Quinn loves her teachers, and I am pretty sure they love her too. I appreciate them so much. They have taught Quinn so much. And as a bonus, Quinn is finally talking loudly enough that people can hear her. Ha! She even has gotten a little bossy at school, which is a long way from where she was a year ago. We are excited to how much she learns and grows this year!
Hair by Aunt Ali for the open house.
Sleeping with Eric and the Evil Queen the night before school started.
The first day!!!!
Making silly faces.
Walking to class/in class
Comparisons
And on the second day, I did some spying. Quinn is in the red with her back to the door
No comments:
Post a Comment