Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hideous

I have a ton of activities and events to blog about, but I have been feeling too hideous. I got sunburned/windburned last week at the preemie auction, and my lips were destroyed. They look so bad and hurt even worse. It is awful.  I feel self conscious in a way I haven't since I was a teenager. And it was picture week at school. But the pain was even worse. They have been many tears, and sleepless nights. It is awful. 

The good news is I am starting to be in less pain, and they look slightly better. 


I should have taken the rest of the week off of work....

When I woke up on picture day....

Make up and filter magic....

So much pain...

Serious, serious pain. 

4 comments:

Vala said...

Oh my gosh, I had no idea it was that bad! I am sorry! These photos dont even look like you, well except the magic one :). May that never ever ever happen again!

Shelly said...

Whoa! Did you take some steroids for that?

Cook.Clean.RUN.Dream said...

Ouchy!!!!!!!

I'm glad to hear they're healing up finally.

Amber said...

You poor thing! I sure hope your feeling better!