Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Fall Sale

It's that time of year again!  The time I start getting excited to fill Quinn's closet with fun new fall and winter clothes. Although, I get a little sad to say good bye to all her spring and summer clothes. I have always gotten attached to certain items of Quinn's clothing and the memories attached to them. Am I the only one?  Is this weird?  Should I have kept that thought to myself? 

The Hilltop Consignment Sale is upon us once again. You know it is where the majority of Quinn's clothes come from, along with anything I find on super clearance at the end of the season the year before. I can't help it. I love little girl clothes at a bargain price. 

The fall sale is always great, because Quinn seems to have a growth spurt right around Christmas. The prices at the sale allow me to buy two sets of clothes in two sizes without feeling guilty or like I am breaking the bank. The sale also allows me to buy enough clothes that I can avoid laundry for days and days. 

Here are some of my favorite outfits from the spring sale.


(Yep!  We totally got professional photos done in a consignment sale dress!)

No comments: