This evening Quinn, Piper, and I went out to play in the front yard and enjoy the warm weather.
I pictured Quinn playing on the lawn, and giving the cars some pats (her favorite thing lately.)
Instead, I got...
ONE stubborn toddler who crawled into the street THREE times and threw FOUR temper tantrums. ONE stubborn dog who slipped out of her leash TWO times. ONE curious toddler who found ONE straw, ONE half eaten sucker, and ONE cigarette butt, and tried to eat all THREE. ONE social little toddler who ran into the neighbor's TWO grandchildren, and needed ONE HUNDRED hugs from these TWO new friends before she would leave their house (that she just walked into) and let them eat their dinner. It was an exhausting TWENTY minutes.




2 comments:
LOL. Kinda funny, not going to lie.
Holy Hair! You weren't kidding when you said it goes shoulder to shoulder :) The amount a toddler can accomplish in 20 minutes, is the amount I used to accomplish (pre-child) in a day.
Post a Comment