Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Oktoberfest

On Sunday, Dalan, Ali, McKay, Quinn and I headed up to Snowbird for Oktoberfest. Dalan and I used to go up every year, and then spend the night. Then they raised the price to stay overnight, and then one thing or another (Quinn) came up and we had not been up for a couple of years.


The Carsellers, 2005:

The Carsellers, 2011:

It was fun to go up, and walk around, eat, and drink. I tried a pumpkin beer that was pretty tasty. We had German food, which Quinn loved. She also loved all the German music, and tried to dance the chicken dance with everyone else. It was very cute. We also bought Quinn a cute fleece winter outfit. Ali and McKay enjoyed there first ever Oktoberfest, and McKay got in touch with his German roots. Ha! It was expensive, but fun!



And Quinn is still not an official walker, but she can be enticed to take a step or five here and there.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

I love the before life before kids and life after pictures. Isn't it amazing how much things change so quickly!

Oktoberfest is so much fun too!

Vala said...

Weird! Your last three blogs all just showed up today, not before. Ah well, looks like you guys had a fun and relaxing weekend! I am glad we got to have some fun with your fam yesterday! Maybe when certain things (kids. 18 years from now) stop getting in the way of Oktoberfest, we'll all have to go make an overnight of it! fun! :) hehe Cute pictures!!!

Border Collie Lipstick said...

It is so fun to see how much your family has changed and grown in the last few years. Oktoberfest always makes for a good time!