Sunday, September 18, 2011

Go Utes!

Utah beat BYU quite badly last night. (54 to 10)

Our whole family wore our Utah red to the fair (more on that to come later, because there are a ton of pictures!) and Quinn was a crowd stopper!

Later that night we went to my parents' house to watch the first half of the game. Dalan watched the second half at home online, while Quinn slept, and I kind of watched....ha!

Go Utes!



And here are some pictures of Quinn is her Utah gear last year around this time.

4 comments:

Vala said...

I love the comparison pics! I am sure she was a crowd stopper - so damn cute!

Kerry said...

Can't wait to see more pictures!

Go UTES!!!

VaRonica said...

I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in the past year! GO UTES!!!!!!!

Dr. aafb said...

I watched the first half of the game and then Drake and I left to run some errands. After I got back I put Drake to bed and then checked the score to see who won. Boy, was I shocked! Go Utes!