Here are the signs that the baby will be a BOY:
The hair on my legs in growing like crazy.
I did not have much morning sickness.
The sum of my age and the month of conception is an even number.
My urine is a brighter yellow rather than a duller yellow. (although it is usually clear, but that wasn't a choice.)
I crave cheese.*
Here are the signs that the baby will be a GIRL:
My pillow is on the south side of the bed.*
My feet are no colder than before I was pregnant.
I won't eat the heel of the bread.*
Dalan is not gaining weight along with me.
A ring on a string held in front of my belly moved in a circle.
Craving sweets.*
Baby's heart beat was more than 140 beats per minute.**
My nose looks the same.
So, GIRL BABY OR BOY BABY?
Also, those of you who have had babies, were any old wives tales true for you? Which ones?
* These are all things I do/prefer/crave whether I am pregnant or not.
** My midwife told me the heart beats per minute was not an accurate predictor a) really at all b) and especially not until later in pregnancy.
8 comments:
I already had 2 dreams that it was a girl. So I am going to stick with that.
On all these test I always had the 50/50 for both. I think boy? Old wives tales are so funny though.
I say girl- I have had dreams about both
McKay- says boy
Griffin-Says boy
I'm going to go with Griffin and say boy. hehe. actually my instincts say girl, but I also don't have a good track record. The old wives tales were about 50/50 for me, too.
I can't wait to find out, though!
These crack me up!
I'm going to guess boy, since I think what side of the bed your pillow is on has very little to do with baby's gender.
Our Chinese Gender Predictor says we're having a girl, and supposedly it's 90% accurate. We'll see in a few weeks! But I would like to give Dave and Mary Lou a granddaughter.
I think all the old wives tales are crap! lol .. if anyone could easily predict gender then you wouldn't have people paying to "spin sperm". It's the luck of the draw in my opinion.
I'm saying boy -- but it's totally wishful thinking on my part! :-)
The heartbeat thing worked like a charm for us the first two times -- than Isaac's heartbeat threw us off with a steady 165+ and being a boy :-)
Apparently I just make fetuses with high heartrates, no matter the gender . . .
I predict girl. And the old wives tale with beauty is so true. They say girls take away beauty and boys add it. I was so ugly during pregnancy and much cuter after. Is true. So, are you cuter or uglier now?
Post a Comment