Tonight, I went to the ATM so I could get some cash to go to Costco. Dalan and I don't have our own membership, and we just go with my mom when we need some things. However, recently Costco changed their rules again, and they won't let a non-member use their debit card there. Whatever, Costco, and all your stupid rules!
On my way to meet my mom, I stopped at a grocery store that houses my bank, and went up to their ATM, which happens to be outside of the store. The ATM is located on the corner. Well, there was a sketchy dude standing around the corner smoking. He gave me a weird vibe, but I told myself not to be paranoid, and just get my money, beside he was probably just back there smoking. However, the minute the ATM started shuffling my money to dispense a sketchy woman popped out from around the corner, quickly followed by her sketchy male friend. I was sure they were going to rob me. The grocery store was super busy, so I made a quick plan in my mind to make a ruckus if they tried any funny business. Thankfully, they walked right by me and into the store. I am still not totally convinced they did not have more sinister motives for lurking around the corner, beside smoking. But all is well that ends well.
2 comments:
yikes.
I'm glad you're OK!
You could've taken 'em though. :-)
Post a Comment