Monday, March 15, 2010

Hair today, gone tomorrow

I did it! I chopped off my hair today and donated it. It feels so good, but strange. I am sure I am going to brush my neck a few times, and put way too much shampoo on it when I was wash it. I cut it short now, because I was sick of it, but also so it could grow long enough to be put into a decent ponytail at the end of summer when the wee one arrives.

Yesterday with long hair:


Today with short hair:


5 comments:

~Tana~ said...

I like the new style!!!

Ali said...

oh my!! I pretty much love it!! Did you color it as well??? It looks darker

Jessi said...

Nope, just a cut. Probably all the lighter stuff from last summer was cut off.

Hilary said...

Oh, I like it! I can't wait to see it in person on Wednesday!

Kerry said...

Looks great! I'm sure it feels wonderful too.